Important JFC Contact Information
1. The phone number for the school office is 588-8485. A secretary is on duty from 8:00am - 4:30pm each day.
2. The direct line to the nurses’ office is 588-8488 or 588-8489.
3. Student hours are 9:00am - 3:00pm for all students.
4. If you have a transportation problem and live in Ewing, Lawrence, Trenton, Hamilton, West Windsor, or Washington Township call 631-2121. If you live in any other district, call the transportation coordinator for your district.
5. All classes have lunch in school each day. You may send a lunch or purchase one. A menu is sent home each month. Students must apply for free or reduced lunch. There is also a breakfast program each morning.
6. Label all items sent to school with your child. Send a change of clothing and extra diapers if your child is not toilet trained.
7. In the event of a school delay or closing, announcements will be made on FM 94.5, and AM 1060 and 1350. You may go to the 101.5 web site, www.nj1015.com. Listen or look for Mercer County Special Services School District. Joseph Cappello School will not be listed separately. A delayed opening is 90 minutes. School begins at 11:00. If calling the school number press 9, for message.
8. If you are dropping off your child, please follow proper procedures to keep your child and all students safe.
9. If your child is absent for any reason, please call the student absence number at 890-0384. Since the answering machine will pick up, you may call this number 24 hours a day.
10. The district web site is www.mcsssd.org . Check it out for information about each school.
11. We collect Box Tops For Education. Please send the coupons to school with your child.
12. We make every effort to be a peanut free district. Please do not send peanuts, peanut butter or peanut products to school with your child.